Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Training

Sometimes it can be a little confusing to find when and where training is when looking at the Utah National Parks Council website. I have subscribed to the rss feed and I always look amazing when I know when the upcoming trainings are. (At least I do in my own mind...)

Here's a quick guide to find it:


  1. Go to http://utahscouts.org/openrosters/view_homepage.asp?orgkey=2195  This is on the Utah National Parks Council website.
  2. About halfway down the page is a calendar icon that allows you to view upcoming trainings in calendar form.
  3. Underneath the icon are the blue links for specific trainings being held around the Council.
  4. The "subscribe to this feed" link allows you to stay up to date with training session information using Google/Reader, My Yahoo or your iphone.
You, too, can appear to have it all together like I do. It's easy. Just stay up to date using these quick and easy methods.

No comments:

Post a Comment