Friday, May 18, 2012

Cub Visor Craft

I will be completely honest.  I found this picture on an internet image board.  I don't know where it came from, but I think it is a marvelous idea (probably because it's simple enough that even I could do this).  You could have the boys trace around a pattern onto craft foam, cut out, and glue onto a blue plastic or foam visor, which you can find online for 80 cents to $1.

I'm thinking to do this as a Pack activity just for fun and to kick off summer or before a water carnival or Scout Expo (Scout-A-Rama).

Wolf 9: Let's Have A Party! (as a party hat)
Wolf Arrowpoint 3: a. Make something useful for home

Bears:  In anticipation and preparation for a hike, neighborhood clean-up, family outdoor adventure, or gardening.  You could also have it be an invitation, if you tape meeting info under the visor.

Webelos Craftsman #4: Make four useful items using materials other than wood

No comments:

Post a Comment