Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Tall Tales Bingo Game

This is a Tall Tales Bingo Game that Tomi Ann Hill developed to help pass off Bear Achievement 4: Tall Tales.




INSTRUCTIONS:
Print out the game cards on cardstock (from HERE).  Make sure you choose your printers "shrink to fit" option so the edges don't get cut off.  The last page has just the icons so you can cut them out and put them in a bowl, then draw them out at random.  Give each scout a card (there are 8 different cards in this set) and some kind of markers.  We used goldfish crackers.  As you draw the cards out of the bowl, tell the boys the basic story (as found in the handbook) and let them figure out which name goes with it.  Each card has all the stories on it, so eventually everyone will get a blackout.  We had a little treat for the first 3 boys to get Bingo.

6 comments:

  1. Thank you! We'll be using this today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this, I used this with my Bear Den tonight - it was a fun way to get this achievement!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for posting and sharing! We're going to use this today for our den. I'm sure I'll be back to your site :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for this! I'm printing it to use today with my Bears.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I click on the link to print this and it says it is not there...

    ReplyDelete